Sorry, nothing in cart.
- This Website is operated by Ian Baillie and Caroline Baillie trading as Mollinsburn Organics of 33a Cumbernauld Road, Mollinsburn, Glasgow, G67 4HN.
- These Terms will apply to all transactions on this Website, whether you are ordering online or by telephone.
- Please read this document carefully and print it off or download it before placing Your Order. Occasionally, We will update these Terms. The Terms published on the Website at the time You place Your Order will apply, so You should read them each time You use Our site.
- All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Mollinsburn Organics and You must not use any such item for any purpose without the express written agreement of Mollinsburn Organics.
When the following words (with capital letters) are used in these Terms, this is what they will mean
- Contract means the contract between You and Us, which includes these Terms
- Delivery means the delivery of the goods that We provide to You
- Goods means the food items and general goods and accessories that You have purchased from Our Website
- Order means Your order for Goods and Delivery, placed on the Website
- Premises means the place to which You ask Us to Deliver the Goods
- Terms means these Terms and Conditions, which We will update occasionally. Any changes will take effect from the date they appear on the Website and shall only apply to transactions from that date.
- We/Us/Our means Ian Baillie and Caroline Baillie trading as Mollinsburn Organics
- You/Your means the person that places the order with Us
- Website means the web site at www.mollinsburnorganics.co.uk
How the order process works
- By placing an Order with Us, You’re accepting these Terms, as well as our and the set out below.
- Once You’ve placed Your Order, We will acknowledge Your Order by e-mail as soon as possible. This is just to let You know that We’ve received Your Order and will be processing it. It does not mean that We’ve legally accepted Your Order. Acceptance of Your Order, and the completion of the Contract, will take place when We despatch the Goods to You (or some of them if We’re delivering in installments).
- Any goods, services or information displayed on this Website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or services on the Website.
- Certain promotions have their own specific terms and conditions, which will be shown on the description of the item. These are in addition to these Terms, which will also still apply.
Product Availability and Website Accuracy
- We try to maintain a reasonable stock of most of Our products but all Orders are subject to availability and accordingly, We can only Deliver Your Goods whilst stocks last. Where We are unable to fulfil Your order within three days of Us receiving it we will contact You to allow You the option of a delayed delivery date or a full refund for the products that are not available.
- If the Goods are unavailable, We will contact You by e-mail or telephone and You will have the option to either wait until the Goods are available, replace them with alternative goods or cancel Your Order.
- Images of products on this Website are for illustrative purposes only.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the details and specification of our products that appear on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that Your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual Goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights (other than for those Goods sold by weight) and measurements quoted on this Website are approximate.
Prices & Payment
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- Charges for Delivery are not included in the price of the Goods and will be payable in addition. The price will be clearly displayed on Your Order before You are asked to pay for it.
- All prices quoted on our Website are in UK pounds and, where applicable, include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Whilst We always try to ensure the accuracy of the prices on Our Website, there will inevitably be rare occasions when We make a mistake. If We discover any errors in the price of Goods before We accept Your Order, We will notify You as soon as possible and give You the option to resubmit Your Order at the correct price, select alternative products or cancel Your Order.
- You can pay for Your Order by Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Mastercard Debit, Maestro, JCB or American Express. We do accept payment made by credit or debit cards from foreign banks but payment will be charged in sterling and converted to Your currency by Your credit or debit card issuer.
- We do not accept cash or cheque for orders placed on Our website
- We apply for payment from Your credit card, debit card or PayPal account at the time You place the Order with Us. Your order will be sent to You as soon as all items are available for despatch
- We can deliver to anywhere in the UK and Ireland.
- We will always endeavour to deliver the Goods when We said We will but any delivery dates and times are approximate and We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in Delivering the Goods.
- Deliveries are arranged on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the Goods. You should tell Us about any special delivery requirements or conditions when You place Your Order.
- 6.4 We will deliver the Goods to the premises You specify. We will not deliver the Goods to Your premises unless there is someone present to accept them. We will ask You (or whoever is at the premises) to sign a delivery note, just to say that the Goods have been received. If someone else accepts delivery and signs Our delivery note We will deem this to be acceptance from You.
- If You are not at home when We deliver the Goods Our carriers will attempt one further delivery. We reserve the right to charge You for any further additional redelivery attempts.
- Goods MUST be inspected upon delivery and refused if any damage is found. Failure to notify Us of any visible damage may result in claims not being accepted after the item has been signed for. Any visible damage should be identified to the delivery personnel and noted on their delivery note at the time of refusal.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that You or the person You’ve nominated to receive the delivery, have signed for the correct number of goods delivered.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Changes to the Order
- You have the right, to cancel Your Contract at any time before We despatch the goods to You. Notification must be given to Us by telephone or email. If given by email We must have received, read and acknowledged Your email before the Goods are dispatched for the cancellation to be considered effective.
- Where You cancel your order, We will refund Your money within 7 days of the day You cancelled Your Order.
- We will replace or refund the full cost of any item which arrives in a damaged and/or inedible condition. Such item shall be retained for Our inspection should We ask to do so.
- All refunds due for whatever reason (other than under the cancellation provisions set out in section 7 above) will be made within 30 days of delivery of the Goods.
- Any deductions applicable, such as collection charges, will be deducted from the refund due.
- Refunds will be processed on the same card used for the original transaction.
- We understand that your privacy is important to you. We will always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Please see our for details of exactly how we look after your personal data.
- The products sold on this Website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside of the UK.
- There are certain things that We can’t limit or exclude Our liability for (such as where We negligently cause personal injury or death) but for everything else, We will only accept liability where We have failed to do what We promised to do in the Order, We have been negligent (for instance by causing damage to Your home or physical property) or We have caused You some other type of direct loss or damage.
- We can’t accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
- As a consumer You have many rights under the law. We’re happy to honour all of those rights, plus all those representations that are made about the Goods on this Website. Other than that, We exclude all other warranties (express or implied) to the extent permissible by law.
Use of the Website
- We and our suppliers are the owners of the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the material and content of this Website.
- You may only use the material contained on this Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- You agree not to intentionally misuse this Website.
- The Website may contain links to other websites unrelated to us. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these websites.
- The copyright to this site remains with those noted at the foot of each page of the Website
Vouchers and special offers
- Vouchers and other special offers are available only during the period specified on the voucher or set out in the special offer. Goods must be both ordered and paid for before the expiry date in order to qualify for any discount or special terms allowed by the special offer or voucher.
- Vouchers are only applicable to purchases made online via www.mollinsburnorganics.co.uk.
- Vouchers are not applicable to items purchased through any bulk purchase arrangements unless they are marked to the contrary.
- Unless otherwise stated on the voucher or in the special offer any discounts apply only to the normal retail price of the Goods.
- Each voucher may only be used once. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer or promotion. Only one voucher can be used in any one transaction.
- Voucher numbers must be entered online before completing the order and discounts or other benefits will not be applied retrospectively.
- Any specific terms and conditions applying to the use of a voucher or qualifications regarding any offer stated on the voucher or offer will be deemed to have been incorporated into these Terms & Conditions.
- Sometimes, there might be things that We can’t control that may mean We’re delayed in, or prevented from, Delivering Your Goods. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, acts of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of Our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as We can but as You’d expect, We can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in Delivering Your Goods. However, We will try to give You as much notice as possible.
- The Contract sets out everything we’ve agreed about Delivery of the Goods (and anything else mentioned in the Contract) and supersedes any previous agreement we might have discussed or entered in relation to the Contract. Because the Contract contains everything we’ve both agreed, neither of us relies on any other statement, representation, warranty or understanding made during the discussions leading up to the Order. As You’d expect, this won’t apply if either of us has been fraudulent.
- If either of us decides not to enforce our rights (or we delay in doing so), that won’t stop us from enforcing those rights at a later stage.
- This Contract is just between the two of us. Accordingly, nobody else has any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce the terms of this Contract.
- If either of us wants to change any part of the Contract, then we’ll have to ask the other one and note down any agreed change in writing.
- This Contract is covered by Scottish and/or English law. In the event of any court action relating to the Contract, we have both agreed that this should take place in the Scottish or English Courts.